New-Life-at-Los-angeles Index du Forum
New-Life-at-Los-angeles
Bienvenue a Los Angeles

New-Life-at-Los-angeles Index du ForumFAQRechercherMembresGroupesProfilS’enregistrerConnexion

Pokemon Soul Silver Freezing and Bugging Issues

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    New-Life-at-Los-angeles Index du Forum -> Private School -> La gymnase
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Shannon

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 17 Mai - 14:31 (2018)    Sujet du message: Pokemon Soul Silver Freezing and Bugging Issues Répondre en citant

Hi,

So in pokemon Soul Silver at the time that I get the egg in the pokemart after beating the first gym leader the game begins to act really weird. The bug hits as soon as I leave the pokemart. At first it was a black screen and the game would freeze.
Then after I tried going back to a previous save, once I got to the same point the screen would load but it would then not fully load (buttons on the touch pad) and even the sound would keep going.
Then once I went back to a previous save again after a few times I was able to get out of the pokemart without it freezing. Although I would not make it far as the game would again run into large, unplayable problems soon after this.
I had problems like this before but they were very easy to fix, and I believe the bug I am at now is impassable, and I will not be able to make any more progress.
Can anyone please either tell me what I should do or if you have played a version of Pokemon Soul Silver that did not bug could you please tell me the name/where you found it.

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet. 

References:
http://forums.desmume.org/viewtopic.php?id=9283
Blockchain Application Examples

Thank you. 

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 17 Mai - 14:31 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    New-Life-at-Los-angeles Index du Forum -> Private School -> La gymnase Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation