New-Life-at-Los-angeles Index du Forum
New-Life-at-Los-angeles
Bienvenue a Los Angeles

New-Life-at-Los-angeles Index du ForumFAQRechercherMembresGroupesProfilS’enregistrerConnexion

Classroom Mode

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    New-Life-at-Los-angeles Index du Forum -> Private School -> Salle de Cours
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Shannon

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 17 Mai - 14:12 (2018)    Sujet du message: Classroom Mode Répondre en citant

Hi,

I would love to see a "classroom mode". My class needs access to a website but I don't want to give them a password nor log them in individually. I would like to have a limited and lockable version of LastPass to deploy on the individual workstations for the students to use. Once configured it would start with Windows, then allow them to logon to the website securely. Storing the password in IE is too insecure, obviously, and thus the need for a better solution. The issue with LastPass as it exists is that it must be logged in manually, presumably by a user trusted to see the vault, and this doesn't work for a student situation. I don't imagine most classrooms needing a lot of passwords to use for students, maybe ten or so. 
This kind of product would also work for parents who want to change their parenting skills. 

Any help will be apprecited.

I did not find the right solution from the Internet. 

References:
https://forums.lastpass.com/viewtopic.php?t=61699
Blockchain marketing app 

Thank you.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 17 Mai - 14:12 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    New-Life-at-Los-angeles Index du Forum -> Private School -> Salle de Cours Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation